Senior Interaction Designer
Feb 2016 - Present (7 years)
Interaction Design is a marriage between user needs, cognitive capabilities, brand uniqueness and enabling technologies. The user experience is not static as physical design or graphic design, it´s based on interactivity and what happens over time when completing a task.
General Interaction Design Tasks:
- Be part of a team creating interactive in-car user experiences
- Create visual 3D stages for new interactive experiences
- Enable 2D and 3D assets to exist in visual user interfaces
- Create 2D and 3D motion effects and transitions in a virtual 3D space
- Create functional and appealing change of perspective, zooming and focus
- Create innovative transitions between various visual states through 3D movements
- Create user journeys through self-explanatory movies including interiors, mannequins and interactive graphics.
Software: VRED, DELTAGEN, After Effects, Maya, Alias, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.