2018 - Present (3 years)
* Lead manufacturing engineer responsible for $100M+ high volume flow product lighting panels.
* Served as manufacturing liaison for 10 new product introductions from concept to production launch including DFM, FEMA, material presentation, process development, training, and implementation.
* Designed and modeled components and assemblies for custom equipment and fixtures.
* Re-engineered custom parametric coding solution based on Fortran to configure made to order part production.
* Detailed process documentation that enabled UL Certification of a manufacturing facility with 8 product lines.
* Implemented CMMS system with 20+ users to track overall equipment effectiveness of 300 assets.
Children's Fine Arts Director
2006 - Present (15 years)
* Leverage networks to build teams of volunteers across multiple campuses with 3K+ weekly attendance.
* Coordinate team resources to perform in weekly services and person events using DCLA methodologies.
* Served as producer of a 12 episode video series with 60K+ views.
2015 - 2018 (3 years)
* Championed implementation of 4 equipment projects worth $6M+ in Capex spend.
* Coded, documented, and maintained 8 VBA tools used to track production, quality, and material information.
* Involved in transferring 3 product lines between plants including scope definition, value stream mapping, material sourcing, documentation, transfer, and ramp-up.
2012 - 2014 (2 years)
(Design, Requirement, Manufacturing Rotations)
* Designed short and long term solutions utilizing Solidworks in response to manufacturing feedback.
* Automated requisition engineering process improving efficiency on standard jobs by ~200%
* Organized weld cells using Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve safety, quality, and productivity Auxiliary Experiences:
International Design Team
Volvo Group Trucks Operations
2014 - 2014
* Improved global logistical operations by evaluating and improving product and packaging functional design
* Collaborated on a global scale with an international team using virtual platforms.