Senior Design Consultant
Los Angeles, CA
Apr 2011 - Present (10 years 4 months)
From concept, strategy, storyboarding, branding, graphic, packaging, to photo and video. We tailor design packages to suit your business.
With years of experience in developing marketing strategies, Conquer is adept in assisting with photo/video direction, packaging/branding for your business.
+ Independent creative consultant.
+ Visual identity and brand development.
+ Package / graphic design for various companies.
+ Photographic creative direction on and off site.
+ Website development + Asset creation.
+ Digital / physical mock-ups.
Senior Graphic Designer
Thousand Oaks, CA
Nov 2013 - Jan 2016 (2 years 2 months)
I work with my team to develop and creatively direct ideas from concept and comps through the final stages of production working with various vendors. This position also entails the following duties:
- Create campaigns and sales material that generate revenue.
- Orchestrate layout, and design direction for brand catalog.
- Develop B2B presentations.
- Develop website and social media content.
- Be a trusted brand representative at trade shows and events.
- Create email campaigns that direct sales through our site.
- Create packaging for products based on industry trends.
- Hand Sketch and utilize Solid works for 3D printed concepts.
Our company has rebranded as AerNow, continuing the legacy of Always Evolving and getting ready to transform the way people experience live events. AerNow is the consolidation of a growing group of enterprises, including Always Evolving and Replay XD under the new AerNow company name: reimagining the way live events are captured, shared, monetized, and enjoyed.
Graphic & Package Designer
Mar 2012 - Nov 2013 (1 year 8 months)
Working closely with the director of sales and the owner – we created Eco minded luxury packaging that saved us thousands.
- Designed luxury, resource-efficient packaging using recycled and/or renewable materials to help eliminate landfill waste.
- Brand identity and visual development.
- Worked with vendors to create trade show materials.
- Designed website look / feel and worked with developers.
- Photo processing and retouching for print and web.
- B2B sales materials with brand lifestyle focus.
Exhibit Design Intern
The Taylor Group
Dec 2009 - Jul 2010 (7 months)
- Adhering to various brand guidelines.
- Crafted unique user experiences during trade shows
- Design Sketching / 3D Renderings.
Digital Media Intern
Mercedes Benz USA
Apr 2006 - Sep 2006 (5 months)
- Retouching photos for print and web.
- Assisting in photo shoots: studio / off site prep