Designer / Retoucher / Art Director
Universal Music Group - Bravado
Dec 2010 - Present (11 years)
• Concept development for seasonal clothing lines and custom dealership branding for all Harley-Davidson dealerships in the US, Canada and Europe.
• Rebranded Catalogs and recruited new artists to achieve our new vision which in turn helped company reach 30% growth in 2 consecutive years!
• Execution and planning of projects across all platforms. Oversee all stages of Product Developement from start to finish.
• Creation of seasonal color themes, research and development of trends, development of body silhouettes for both men and women.
• Responsible for creation and layout of company catalogs for each season, providing art direction at photoshoots and retouching for catalogs.
• Additional duties include providing direction and management of over 20 artists. Also responsible for pre-press and proofing of all print jobs.
• Build and maintain relationships with freelance designers, sales representatives, H-D dealerships, printers, photographers and printers.
48th Chamber Design
Jun 2000 - Present (21 years 6 months)
Freelance work spanning projects ranging from Branding and Identity for a comic book publishing company to Apparel Design for leading Action Sports companies.
Katin - Apparel Design
Maverik Lacrosse - Apparel Design
Harley-Davidson - Apparel Design, Brochure Design and Retouching
EA Sports - Accessory and Apparel Design
Flip NY – Apparel design and tech paks for production
Aeropostale – Apparel graphics, patterns and trims
Jeep – Outerwear design, trend and color forecasting for overseas apparel line.
Fox Racing – Technical MTB gear, mens shorts and outerwear
Solid Surf Co – Apparel design
Exo Skateboards – Apparel design
Radical Comics – company branding
Blatant Pictures – company branding
Major League Gaming - Apparel and Packaging Design
Stone Pony – design and illustration for concert posters
Level 8 - Apple Exclusive Branding and Packaging Design
Esquire - Product and packaging Design
Wenger / Swiss Gear
Nov 2009 - Dec 2010 (1 year 1 month)
• Visual Merchandising and Print design with a strong background in creating effective and aesthetically pleasing layouts that incorporate sound typographic styles and principals
• Pre-press production for digital and offset printing including file preparation, color calibrated
workflows, spot color matching and font management
• Designing Business collateral for the Wenger and Swiss Gear lines for retail stores and designing advertising pieces such as web banners and product hang tags.
• Product Photography and Retouching as well as keeping and maintaining an extensive library of Company Products.
• Branding of Level 8 an Apple exclusive brand.
Senior Designer / Retoucher
International Intimates - Hustler Lingerie
Jan 2008 - Mar 2009 (1 year 2 months)
• Developed and designed packaging and catalogs for aggressive brand launch.
• Responsibilities include textile design, prints and repeat patterns, embroideries and embellishments, sketching bodies and translating to illustrator, working side by side with designers as well as directors.
• Additional responsibilities include design of apparel and tech packs for production, Photo retouching, website design and catalog design.
David Alan Agency / Asbury Ink
Jan 2007 - Jan 2008 (1 year)
Responsibilities include design for print, web and apparel. Worked closely with clients on time sensitive projects. Additional responsibilities include conducting photoshoots and correcting photos for print. Also handled majority of illustrating for company projects.
Feb 2005 - Dec 2006 (1 year 10 months)
Responsibilities include designing of custom artwork for vehicle wraps and large format printing. Designed thumbnails, roughs, and final comps for print advertising. Performed lead role in the design and production of print, identity, packaging. Juggling of short-turnaround jobs with longer, more complex projects
Lors Keepsake Inc.
Mar 2004 - Dec 2004 (9 months)
Responsibilities include managing appointments as well as the Set up and break down of all lighting sets. Additional duties include reports on the company progress, its problems, its policies and other general information on photo shoots. Photographer with skills in evaluating prints for reproduction.
Oct 2001 - Sep 2003 (1 year 11 months)
Responsible for completing all artwork for print jobs including color seps for screen printing, creation and installation of all sign applications as well as assisting direct supervisor with administrative tasks. Worked directly with clients and responsible for giving price quotes. Trained, supervised and provided art directionfor junior designer.