Special Operations Team Member
Ann Arbor, MI
Jun 2015 - Present (5 years 11 months)
- Sets the production schedules for all orders across all 30 Store locations in 18 states.
- Responsible for orders across all business units including MDEN, Campus Street Sportswear and Custom Ink
- Facilitates communication between store managers and account managers in real time about status of orders.
- Have full autonomy to get creative in solving any problem - to exceed expectations of the customer by any means necessary.
Photographer and Sales Representative
Lifetouch Portrait Studio
Aug 2014 - Mar 2015 (7 months)
- Photographer that worked with the subject to create the images they wanted during the photoshoot as well as after during the editing process.
- Photographed a wide variety for subjects such as newborns, senior pictures, large groups and business head shots.
- Managerial duties such as opening and closing the store, worked and closed out the register, as well as general cleanup.
Metals Studio Work Study
The University of Michigan
Sep 2012 - May 2014 (1 year 8 months)
- Supervised the Metals Studio and assisted students with their various metals projects (Welding, soldering, cutting and shaping, ect.)
- Monitored studio after hours for students to work outside of class without the studio coordinator having to be there.
Foggy Bottom Coffee Shop
2008 - 2010 (2 years)
- Making drinks and food
- Cashier, Cleaning, Opening and Closing the shop, Roasting coffee, Catering.
- Managed 7 employees, up to 4 at a time.