Greater Mumbai, India
Aug 2012 - Present (9 years 2 months)
• Sr. Designer for Content Team, responsible for user interface design, content design, Channel Marketing, website marketing and merchandising.
• Conceptualizing, designing, and executing a mix of brand elements across print and digital communications, with a strong emphasis on direct response marketing strategies
• Consistently designing on-brand in a variety of channels and formats, including emails, web banners, landing pages, and DM packages
• Creating custom icons, logos, and other graphic elements as needed
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Acrobat, CorelDraw.
Nov 2009 - Aug 2012 (2 years 9 months)
Spenta Multimedia is a leading custom (contract) publisher in India, providing all publishing services with a fully integrated infrastructure, including a state-of-the-art printing facility. Widely recognized for the content and design quality of its publications, Spenta Multimedia has a well-balanced portfolio of magazines across the travel, lifestyle, retail and finance sectors.
• Sr. Designer for Design Unit-Studio, the source for Development of Magazines, high-quality graphic designing, Layouting and Publishing for the travel, lifestyle, retail and finance sectors magazines.
Software using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Quark Xpress. Adobe Acrobat, CorelDraw.
Graphic and Web Designer
VVF Limited, Mumbai
Mar 2008 - Nov 2009 (1 year 8 months)
VVF Limited, stands today uniquely positioned nationally and internationally as an organization of excellence in the Toiletries and Oleo chemical industry. Formerly known as Vegetable Vitamins and Foods (VVF), this company was born when a young man, Godrej Pallonji Joshi, in his true spirit of entrepreneurship set up a Vanaspati plant in the year 1939.Today with nearly 70 years of experience, VVF Ltd. is a multinational company leading the way in the field of Personal Care Products and Oleo chemicals both in India and overseas. VVF manufactures a range of products across the Oleo chemicals and Personal Care Product Industries. Within the Oleo business they produce goods such as, Fatty Alcohols; Fatty Acids; Glycerin and Soap Noodles. VVF is also the premier choice to contract manufacturing premium brands of toiletries for the hospitality industry and major multinationals across the world. Some of these products include: Soap bars, Shampoos, Bath Gels, Moisturizers, Shaving cream, After Shave, Antiseptic Liquids, Mouthwash, Face wash and many more. In addition to the above VVF also has also introduced a range of its own brand under the names of Doy, Doy Care and Jo which are presently available in the Indian market.
• Sr. Designer for Creative Unit, the source for Development of company web sites, high-quality graphic design and Packaging for own company brand and contract manufacturing brand, an organization engaged in high-end Printing based technology.
• Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Quark Xpress. Adobe Acrobat, Macromedia Dream weaver, CorelDraw.
• Development and Maintain company websites, www.doyworld.com, www.vvfltd.com
Graphic Designer and Mac Operator
Unique Photo Offset Services, Mumbai
Jan 2007 - Feb 2008 (1 year 1 month)
Unique Photo Offset Services is the leading Pre-Press and Digital Imaging Service Provider in India having more than 45 years of rich experience in packaging artwork, color separations, Creative Retouching, Color Correction, Design and Packaging Solutions for all the processes of printing viz. Offset, Flexo, Gravure, Letter Press and Screen Printing. We foster a simulative work environment that uses state of the art technology to provide complete pre-press solutions and print ready tools for all printing processes
• Sr. Designer for Mac & Graphics Dept., one of the Graphics Creation clients, the source for high-quality graphic design and Packaging an organization engaged in high-end Printing based technology.
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Quark Xpress. Adobe Acrobat, Artpro (For Packaging artwork), CorelDraw.
Graphic Designer and Mac Operator
Mar 2005 - Feb 2007 (1 year 11 months)
Affinity Express, the leading provider of outsourced desktop publishing, artwork and digitizing worldwide. Headquartered in Elgin, Illinois, Affinity Express supports clients such as FedEx Kinko’s, IKON, Standard Register, Xerox, Proforma, Sir Speedy, PIP Printing, Lands’ End (Sears), Cintas, EmbroidMe, E-Bags and approximately 2,000 others in the printing, Internet retail and promotional products and apparel industries. The state-of-the-art Production Center of Affinity Express is located in Pune, India, has approximately 600 employees and operates 24/7/365. Designers work in multiple platforms and are certified in over 30 software programs.
• Affinity Express Deliverables Affinity Express is participating in ADVO’s Graphic Print Services. Affinity Express will provide an outsource solution to ADVO in three phases. Phase 1 is for managing the prepress function for the ShopWise wrap. Phase 2 expands on the services defined under Phase 1 to include all creative services required to produce the ShopWise wrap. Phase 3 (Phase 2 - part 3) encompasses the outsourcing of all ad design and pre-media requirements for ADVO’s Graphic Print Services.