Nov 2020 - Present (2 years 1 month)
May 2016 - May 2020 (4 years)
Working with the Cloudsteppers, Privo, and Land Rover sub-brands. Brought both online and offline product concepts from brief to market through creating color palettes, material palettes, product concepts, technical packages, as well as blueprint and upper corrections.
• Key designer for all men’s product in Cloudsteppers sub-brand and lead designer on several women’s products. The Cloudsteppers business has been the second highest grossing product group in the Clarks brand throughout the duration of my employment.
• Redesigned existing upper patterns on the Clarks Brinkley program to be more comfortable with additional fit and functionality. Sales showed year-over-year growth.
• Lead conceptual design for the Clarks X Land Rover sub-brand. Established color palette, material needs, and concept DNA.
• Coordinated communication across departments to improve collaboration and workflow, resulting in faster solutions and clearer information.
• Main designer of “Step Urban” program, the first successful men’s product in the Cloudstppers sub-brand. The Step Urban sold 150k units in its first season and has gone on to accumulate seasonal growth since its release.
Designer & Marketing Coordinator
May 2014 - May 2016 (2 years)
Initially hired as a Graphic Designer, went on to manage multiple roles and projects to create company growth on a creative level. Over time, became a liason between sales, business, marketing and product.
• Collaborated with local printers and web developers to execute consistent brand language across a website redesign, updated product brochures, case studies, supplier binders, and product animations.
• Implemented 3D rendering workflow for custom client product visualization.
• Assisted internal engineering team to specify and develop custom furniture designs for clients in the education and commercial marketplaces.