Nov 2016 - Present (5 years 6 months)
• Design fitness product packaging, advertising, digital assets, exhibit pieces and marketing materials for three fitness brands with respective brand standards.
• Collaborate with marketing and design team on brand strategies, promotional concepts, and social media campaigns.
• Act as point of contact for product development department and international factories for production of more than 50 packaging SKU’s.
The Biondo Group, Implus, FileTime
Jul 2014 - Present (7 years 10 months)
• Design new product lines for existing clients
• Develop logos, marketing materials and websites
• Provide support for new business proposals by conceptualizing and rendering concepts
Feb 2015 - Nov 2016 (1 year 9 months)
• Developed new logo, brand iconography, and packaging redesign for national energy drink brand.
• Extended new visual identity across all customer touch-points, including digital and print media design, point of sale, advertising, exhibit design, and social media. Designed both iconic and promotional materials.
• Created brand guideline book and ensured all materials maintained consistency. Audited materials created by third parties to maintain graphic standards.
• Partnered with sales, distribution, legal and accounting teams to gather information for projects as needed.
• Provided creative direction to film and photography shoots.
• Strategized and developed social media content & editorial calendar for various social channels. Conceptualized, art directed, and designed social posts.
• Sourced and managed relationships with multiple vendor partners, including creative agencies, printers, and producers of experiential and specialty items.
Jul 2004 - Jun 2014 (9 years 11 months)
Clients Served: Unilever, Ocean Spray, American Beverage, Mead Johnson, Hain-Celestial and Pfizer
Sampling of Accomplishments: Redesigned Unilever Corporation’s Suave Body Lotion packaging and Ocean Spray’s Craisins line
• Designed packaging, point of purchase displays, and marketing materials
• Prepared and designed PowerPoint and InDesign presentations for new business proposals and first-phase design presentations
• Trained, managed and mentored new designers
• Collaborated with clients to ensure key consumer benefits and details from the creative brief and on-site meetings were expressed through design