Jewelry / CAD Designer
2017 - Present (4 years)
*Managing workflow and production schedule for CAD file printing, casting, and stone setting to keep within quoted timelines.
* Working directly with customers conceptualizing one of a kind jewelry for bespoke client requests. * Modeling and rendering projects in GemVision Matrix and preparing files for manufacturing.
* Developing a capsule collection using brand standards sold exclusively in Alchemy's showroom.
2015 - 2017 (2 years)
*Designed jewelry using Rhino and Gemvision Matrix software for a high-volume wholesale manufacturing shop.
* Provided technical guidance for issues on designs or samples if presented with errors or structural flaws.
* Managed and maintained design department's EnvisionTec and Projet 3D printers and 3D scanner.
* Assisted in developing a niche brand sold exclusively through company website.
Technical Artist, CAD Designer - Freelance
New York, NY
2014 - 2014
*Worked as a temporary in-house contractor.
*Responsible for creating 3D CAD models using Rhino.
* Drafted technical specs for commercial line designs to be viewed by overseas manufacturers.
* Compiled style and vision boards with design team to develop concepts and trends for upcoming seasons.