Marketing and Design Coordinator
RDM, Inc. / Lupe Tortilla Brand
Jan 2011 - Present (11 years 5 months)
Developed cohesive brand standards and executed artwork in line with those standards. Increased sales through targeted marketing efforts using print, digital, email and social campaigns. Brought printing in-house for cost savings and flexibility while personally running and maintaining all equipment. Engineered menu to successfully increase sales of high profit margin items. Designed and implemented a digital display system for stores while creating still and motion graphic content all driving sales of promotions and items.
2013 - 2013
Apr 2008 - Nov 2010 (2 years 7 months)
• Create hundreds of cutting edge pieces each year for the nations top restaurants and beverage companies.
• Design of menus, pop, identity, and brand standards.
• Implementation of paperless interactive PDf Job Tracking process
• Innovated product offerings through interactive PDFs and new media technologies.
Jun 2005 - Apr 2008 (2 years 10 months)
• Concept, design, and execution of Franchise and corporate marketing pieces.
• Packaging, POP, Outdoor, Print, Direct Mail, Logo, event graphics.
• Built Designworks Department including implementation of file system and workflow.
• Operated a zero budget department while saving the company tens of thousands of additional dollars each year.
Apr 2004 - May 2005 (1 year 1 month)
took, processed, executed, and pre-pressed all design orders. worked in 2-color process for traditional press.
Agent, Senior Agent, Training Agent
Jul 2001 - Apr 2004 (2 years 9 months)
Telemarketing. I was awesome. Then I trained others to be as awesome as I was. They were. Then I used my awesomeness to guide a crack team into the first web-chat oriented sales.