Hallandale Beach, FL
Jun 2005 - Present (16 years 4 months)
With over 10+ years experience overseeing the Art Department, I've branched into many different areas. I'm always researching new techniques to help drive sales in our fast-paced growing industry.
• Managing multiple designers and their workflow on a daily basis. Keeping all designers on task to complete deadlines, even when they are very short.
• Collaborating with clients to understand their desired vision and experience in their exhibit space, while understanding their budgets and staying within their limits.
* Quick sketches
* 3D Renders/Animations
* Interactive Presenations
• Creating spreadsheets to demonstrate how effective current and past projects have and have not worked. Evaluating them on a quarterly basis with team to educate and better the company.
• Research and development for experimental techniques in the industry.
* LED Wall technology
* Video mapping
* Electrical conductive paint
• Working with our custom shop to achieve final finishings for exhibits that are in production, before leaving to go to the show.
Ducks in a Row Designs
Sep 2001 - Present (20 years 1 month)
Creating graphic design needs for clients. This includes:
• Logo creation
• Branding guidelines
• Exhibit design
I've even dabbled in sculpting delicious cake pops into popular cartoon characters.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2004 - Jun 2005 (1 year 1 month)
Created large format graphics for Trade-show booths. Responsibilities included:
• Created all animations of current product lines to showcase on our website for instructional use
• Worked with clients to obtain collateral to design graphics for their trade show exhibits
• Pre-flighting artwork from clients and preparing it for production
• Working with printers to ensure the highest quality products to our clients