San Francisco, CA
Oct 2013 - Present (8 years 8 months)
• Provide design, construction documentation and construction administration services for a variety of commercial projects ranging from 1K to 180K sf.
• Develop and implement building design standards in coordination with building owners and mangers as the Building Architect.
• Schedule and attend site visits to survey existing conditions to determine scope of work, develop schematic design including FF&E and pricing set for Tenant Improvement.
• Maintain and update CAD plans to provide accurate allocations per department and client.
• Selected Client List:
*44 Montgomery Street, SF *250 Sutter Street, SF
*115 Sansome Street, SF *1340 Treat Blvd, Walnut Creek
*650 California Street, SF *700-1100 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur
Senior Designer (Consultant)
Ted Moudis Associates
New York, NY
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013 (2 months)
* Programming and Space Planning for Uniqlo Corporate office, NY. * Preparing CD's for PepsiCo Renew Project, Purchase, NY.
Interior Designer/Project Manager
Milstein Properties/Emigrant Savings Bank
New York, NY
Feb 2010 - Jun 2013 (3 years 4 months)
* Supervision of project renovations, relocations, installations, and facilities maintenance, varying in size range from 100K-5K sf. * Development of schematic design/budget packages for high-end Residential projects, including: space planning, selection of FF&E with special detail in kitchen and baths and cost sheets. * (time and budget sensitive projects, quick turnaround period) * Conduct surveying, space planning & design concepts for combo units * Maintain and update CAD plans to provide accurate allocations per department and client.
Interior Architectural Designer
Perkins Eastman Architects
Jun 2006 - Jan 2009 (2 years 7 months)
* Conceptual design with precedent images, design presentation, FF&E specification, preparation & review of bid documents, overseeing construction and punch listing. * Development of Perkins Eastman Corporate Interiors Design Standards for FF&E specifications and project documentation. PAGE 1/2 VARSHA PATEL, NCIDQ http://www.coroflot.com/Varsha_ (914) 475-6400 VarshaVP@gmail.com
May 2005 - Jun 2006 (1 year 1 month)
* Development of conceptual layouts for reconfigurations of offices and cubicles with specification and purchase orders, including, CEO Indra Nooyi's office. * Communication with vendors and suppliers for quotes, delivery arrangements and installations, managed projects to its entirety and furniture inventory.
Willie Landau Interiors Inc.
Feb 2005 - May 2005 (3 months)
* Productive of space plans, selection of finish materials, preparation of presentation boards, development of project budget and management of competitive bidding process.