2011 - 2012 (1 year)
- Managed and led design and development of parent company website Response Electric.
- Collaborated with client and developer to map and design a complete user experience within budge.
- Sketched / designed site architecture and navigation to align with client guidelines and expectations.
- Wrote site specifications and guidelines to remote development engineer and client using Photoshop.
- Created promotional documents and updated website content / graphics.
(Freelance) interaction Designer
Mar 2011 - Aug 2011 (5 months)
- Worked on multiple projects including point of purchase display concepts, information architecture for mobile devices, Mobile device wire frames, prototyping. Clients include: Metro PCS, Scott Sports, Music Choice
(Freelance) Industrial Designer
Feb 2011 - Mar 2011 (1 month)
Brought in to help sketch the form language and functionality of a specific product line.
Feb 2009 - Nov 2010 (1 year 9 months)
- Responsible for programming cycle parameters on a NPC thin film photovoltaic laminator.
- Conducted basic usability tests and analysis through video documentation
- Assisted with the interface design and parameters setting for an Allen Bradley HMI panel view.
- Designed a modular factory floor plan including equipment placement and proposed operator locations.
- Provided senior engineers with insights and support for mechanical and process related issues on the manufacturing floor.
(Contract) Industrial Designer
Machineart Industrial Design
Jan 2009 - Feb 2009 (1 month)
- Involved in all aspects of the design process: research, sketching, model making, presentations.
- Translated 3D models into Alias Studio Tools via MicroScribe G2.
- Clearly articulated design concepts and process through client presentations.
- Assisted team with translating and organizing market research data and creating character profiles