Shoes & Accessories Designer - Production Manager
Jan 2011 - Present (10 years 9 months)
-Design , conceptualize and supervise footwear and Handbag projects from concept to final execution of product.
-Attending design and production meetings
-Work with designers on aesthetic & product issues.
-Develop and create illustrations and technical drawings for new design concepts base on Knowledge of materials, patterns, and hand bag & footwear construction
-Making handbag pattern in CAD program for CAM machines.
-Digitizing and grading footwear patterns for CAM machines.
-Maintain specification changes and update technical drawing throughout development process.
-Participate in the review and Confirmation of Samples, Product development and Design.
-Factory communications regarding manage all aspects of pre production and sample coordination including tech packs, and confirmation samples.
-Involve in purchasing and ongoing relations with vendors .
-Collaborating on technical design elements, handling design to production.
FF&E Interior Designer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oct 2008 - Jul 2010 (1 year 9 months)
- Working on a range of interior design projects especially Hotels and Hospitality.
- Prepare schemes and sample boards to include, furniture, fabrics, and accessories
- Create and design custom furniture and render it for presentation
- Select and document necessary specifications, schedules and material references; approved colors, finishes, materials required into a spec book
- Prepare spec sheets for all selected and custom items.
- Request Sample & pricing from suppliers
- Contact with client/consultants/vendors on all FF&E matters and attend site meetings
- Be informed and regularly updated on various FF&E supplies and materials relative to design/decoration purposes and budgets
- Update and maintain the FF&E library
- Travel to shows and exhibitions for FF&E
Projects I've been involved in:
- Kuala lumpur golf and country club (KLGCC )- kuala lumpur /Malaysia
- Raffles resort- Maldives
- Guoman Hotel - Johor Baru/Malaysia
- Vivanta BY TAJ, Bentota/Sri Lanka
- Vivanta by TAJ,Srinagar /INDIA
- Al Zamil Palac /Saudi Arabia
- Four season /Vietnam
Office Space & Furniture Designer
Feb 2006 - Oct 2006 (8 months)
Creative Interior designer - Kitchen System & Furniture Designer
2003 - 2006 (3 years)
- Design the various aspects of the kitchen
- Taking care of a number of things such as the storage and the safety as it has to be designed not only to look appealing but to be highly functional as well in both residential homes and commercial places like hotels
- Study , analyze and evaluate the potential of the kitchen place for design or redecorate
- Determine the needs of the owners to make the design to their satisfaction.
-Design new kitchens as well as provides renovation services for existing spaces
-Prepare the estimates of the design to keep it within budget of clients.
-Consultation and sourcing materials in the construction of kitchen including walls, ceilings, floors , lightning , hardware & accessories .
- prepare the best possible Plan for the kitchen
- Prepare 3D renders to give better view of future kitchen to client
- Meet with workmen like carpenters and electricians in order to execute the plan.
Projects I've been involved in:
- Over 150 residential project - Tehran-Amol-Shiraz-Kashan-Mashhad /IRAN
- Pariz hotel - Tehran /IRAN
- VAN showroom - Tehran /IRAN
Teem Design Team
2002 - 2004 (2 years)