North Bend, WA
Jun 2014 - Present (7 years 11 months)
• Coordinated and traveled to Asia to established new partnerships with
manufacturers and factories and work with existing partners on current and future
• Partnered and collaborated with vendors and factories in the manufacturing
process to advance and implement innovative techniques and strategies and
ensure product functionality and execution.
• Communicated daily with overseas production factories regarding sample making,
materials procurement, reverse cost engineering, and production quality assurance.
• Initiated and led meetings during various phases of development to review,
evaluate, update and ultimately drive the decision making process.
• Oversaw and participated in multiple projects from market research to ideation,
material selection and testing, prototyping, development, and technical drawings.
• Finalized designs based on cost targets, material quality, legal requirements, and
• Led teams in working on design concepts and modifying existing designs based on
input from clients, material suppliers, engineers, and consumer focus groups.
• Organized and prioritized project tasks and delegated responsibilities within the
team to ensure goals and deadlines were met.
• Created and managed technical packages and drawings to assure documentation
was current and production ready.
• Gained extensive knowledge of various materials and manufacturing processes to
enhance products with appropriate details expected by customers.
2006 - Present (16 years)
• Consulted with clients to develop scope of work for custom mural work and
• Designed initial concepts.
• Develop concepts based on client feedback.
• Acquired materials and implemented projects.
The Art Institute of Seattle
Jan 2012 - Sep 2014 (2 years 8 months)
• Supervised and managed the Industrial Design shop.
• Helped maintain the various equipment in the shop, including 3-D printers, laser
cutters, CNC mill, and other metal and woodworking tools.
• Mentored students throughout different classes and projects.