Small Business Owner
Sep 2018 - Present (2 years 9 months)
Owner, Creator, Illustrator
Senior Graphic Designer
Rapid City, SD
Oct 2015 - Present (5 years 8 months)
Off The Wall Advertising
West Fargo, ND
May 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year 5 months)
• Design and produce artwork to print for bathroom advertising.
• Present new ideas for media to sales, and production team.
• Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect clients' brand/campaign for advertising.
• Create designs with the use of Adobe Creative Suite Applications.
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Prepare advertising print material to be placed in assigned bathroom locations for set contract dates.
Guest Service Agent
Sleep Inn & Suites
Aug 2013 - Sep 2014 (1 year 1 month)
• Train new staff
• Greet and register incoming guests.
• Process guest folios and collect payment.
• Manage cash handling responsibilities.
• Fulfill guest requests and concerns promptly and courteously
• Assist guests with inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants, and transportation.
• Maintain efficient and effective flow of information with guests and internal departments.
• Handle additional duties as needed by guests and/or management.
Student Graphic Designer
Minnesota State Community and Technical College ( M State)
Aug 2013 - Feb 2014 (6 months)
• Created Signs, posters, invitations, and other various advertising for all art related events
occurring at MSCTC, Moorhead.
• Efficiently completed design projects within deadlines.
• Communicated with supervisor’s needs for in-progress and upcoming projects to be completed.