Senior Industrial Designer with over 10 years of experience managing creative and functional products for global customers. Passion for creating great user experiences through well designed, usable products. Overseen several product life-cycles from concept to launch, while working closely with a team of designers, engineers, managers and manufacturers. Adept in concept sketching, CAD modeling, 3d printing and prototyping. Excellent program management skills to drive successful design concepts into manufactured products. Experience working with several vendors and manufacturing partners across the globe. Strong understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
• 2013 - Guest Speaker at Cape Peninsula University of Technology, Cape Town, South Africa
• 2011 – Guest lecture at Academy of Art University, San Francisco
• 2007-08 – Visiting Lecturer at National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, India
• 2003 - Coordinated craft development project with NID and MPHSVN for upliftment of paper mache craft and to give it an identity on local as well as global market. Bhopal, India
• 2002 Gold Medalist in B.Arch from RSSU, Raipur, India