Jul 2014 - Present (9 years 2 months)
• Verifying and showcasing exciting design solutions using advanced parametric modeling (Solidworks , Creo) and 3d rendering software.
• Generating various new concepts presentations for clients, utilizing sketch sessions, digital storyboards,3D renderings, and Physical models.
• Creating spreadsheets detailing product specifications and requirements for rapid prototyping and manufacturing.
Expert 3D parametric Surfacing Using Solidworks and Pro Engineer.
digital hand sketching, 3D Modeling and 3D Rendering.
Design Engineer/ Industrial Designer
Jul 2012 - Mar 2014 (1 year 8 months)
• Developed smart design concepts with a multidisciplinary team using idea farming, rapid ideation sketching, and 3d modeling.
• Engaged in Testing and Engineering Validation of Concepts
• Collaborated with an interdisciplinary team of engineers and product designers on projects spanning categories of; medical devices, consumer electronics, outdoor equipment, and housewares products.
Industrial Designer/Design Engineer
Jul 2011 - Apr 2012 (9 months)
• Collaborated with team members in the research, design and development of various consumer projects from creative brainstorming through to engineering, testing and production
• Generated concepts homogeneous with the brand language of clients by utilizing thorough design language
Apr 2008 - Jul 2010 (2 years 3 months)
• Developed groundbreaking kitchen and bath products with the research and development (R&D) design team at the Delta Faucet headquarters.
• Closely observed focus groups to assess trending of kitchen and bathroom concepts; evaluated and discussed
feedback with team members to gain valuable insight about potential market acceptance
Customer Service Representative
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008 (2 months)
• Provided service at the Far Coast Promotional Coffee Bar
• Worked in a fast-paced and prominent location.
• Developed a working knowledge of Point of Purchase Advertising
NASA Glenn Research Center
Jun 2004 - Aug 2004 (2 months)
• Assisted in testing of patented high-temperature solid lubricant coating, designed as PS304 for reducing friction and wear in bearing systems
• Compiled and created facility maintenance list of test compressors (W 1A and W 1B)
• Conducted internal research and developed web-based presentation focusing on test compressors use for studying advanced compressor concepts