Graphic Designer / Art Director / Creative Director
Alan Dean Consulting
Jun 2012 - Present (9 years 3 months)
• Create logos, campaigns, brochures, illustrations, mailer, post card and sales sheet designs,
signage, POP designs, Flash and static banner ads, posters, web graphics, magazine
and newspaper ads, outdoor designs, large format graphics
• Manage accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling
• Additional special projects, meta tagging documents, mailer design, production
Senior Graphic Designer
* A 2 man team (Creative Director and I) increased annual market growth of primary credit union client from 1.7% to 7% in one year * Created mailer and sales sheet designs, POP designs, Flash and static banner ads, posters, logos, web sites, magazine and newspaper ads, outdoor billboards, large format graphics and brochures * Collaborative partner with Creative Director * Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation
Graphic Designer & Web Architect
Alabama Interactive Inc.
* Our state governmental portal won top 5 honors in 2009 Best Of Web competition. * Established format and function for my UI designs * Designed all web graphics, wire-frames, HTML/CSS pages, print graphics, Flash and static banner ads * Designed web portal for the state of Alabama (alabama gov) and portals for various other state agencies and departments
Lamar Advertising Inc.
* Designed dynamic outdoor billboards, large format print development and electronic bill boards for 4 city territory * Conferred directly with clients, allowing Account Executives to make more sales in the field * Formatted national and agency ads, facilitated printing, tracked delivery schedules * Conducted photo shoots * Followed corporate brand guidelines to maintain brand consistency * Attended national art conferences for continuous software and process training
Senior Art Director
Britton Advertising Inc.
* Submitted health care campaigns for publication in national health care periodical to showcase our health care campaigns. Result: acquired two new hospital clients for agency * Increased productivity by mentoring junior designers, including Photoshop and Illustrator tutoring * Creating award winning advertising campaigns for regional and local accounts * Participated in brainstorming sessions * Daily direct contact with primary client marketing heads responsibility * On-site art director for commercial television shoots * Wrote copy and created illustrations * Designed brochures, logos, point-of-purchase items, outdoor posters and large format signage, site signage, mailers, newspaper and magazine advertisements