Jul 2013 - Sep 2015 (2 years 2 months)
• Create concepts across areas including Mobile (Android and iOS), computer screens, TV, and for the Web.
• Understanding of HTML 5 & CSS development techniques
• Prepare and create assets for the developers using Adobe's CS tools.
• Responsible of the look and feel of all the new apps to meet branding guidelines and wireframes
• Wireframing, conceptual design, functional prototyping, UI, and UX.
Create compositions, animations and video editing to assist with the company's special events and presentations, in collaboration with the company's marketing department.
• Successfully delivered an updated version of a video just before the opening of an exhibition in Europe within limited timeframe.
• Successfully created a branding logo for the automotive smartphone app “Club Connect”. The app helps drivers across Australia to find petrol stations, Parking stations, roadside assistance, traffic information, and the ability to export Drive Logs for tax purposes.
• Successfully designed the complex functionality of the telematics website.
Freelance Graphic Designer @ "Neos Kosmos" newspaper
Fitzroy North, Australia
Apr 2011 - Jan 2014 (2 years 9 months)
• Layout articles and images for newspaper pages in both Greek and English to suit art directions’ guidelines and have them ready for print production
• Source, scan, colour correct and edit photos for the production needs
• Create or adapt advertisements according to client brief and to meet corporate style and format guide
• Liaise with editor and journalists to ensure artistic direction aligns with content of newspaper articles and feature stories
• Successfully delivered the edition layout requirements whilst art director was on leave
• Successfully developed and created “Neos Kosmos” wedding supplement (July 2011) to align with corporate style and format guide and meet all the advertorial briefs
Nov 2012 - Feb 2013 (3 months)
Prepare and create the graphics for students’ learning material such as books and exercises.
Create bulletins, flyers, newsletters to suit company’s profile and prepare them for print production
Source, colour correct and edit photos for the production needs
Create advertisements according to client brief and to meet corporate style and format guide
Alex Koski Corp
Jun 2012 - Nov 2012 (5 months)
Shoot and directed the promo video for the online company: WeTeachMe.
Duties included the slogan development, script for the video, lights and lighting, shooting, editing, colour correction, post production, motion graphics
Dec 2011 - Jan 2012 (1 month)
• Direct camera and light crew
• Prepare shot lists and review storyboards
• Set the camera frame and direct the movement and focus (track, pan, tilt, zoom etc)
• Create light plans and set up lights
• Review and run-through the shots with the director and cast
• Meet the directors’ guidelines for the look and feel of the shots
2008 - 2008
• Produced graphics for National Nine News
• Produced the weather graphics
• Produced TV spots for the commercial production department 9MM
• Successfully created graphics and complex composites for the 2008 50th Annual TV Week Logie Awards
• Successfully produced “The Sheppard King” TV spot for the 9MM productions
Motion Graphics Designer
FS TV & FILM PRODUCTIONS
Apr 2003 - Sep 2007 (4 years 5 months)
• Coordinating a team consisting of a video editor, an audio editor and a graphic designer
• Produced graphics for corporate videos and Bid Campaigns
• Create particles systems, special effects and produced graphics for TV spots
• Colour correction, mate painting and keying from green screen shots
• Archiving projects in digital betacams
• Capture content from video cameras, recorders and other media
• Output master and copies into a various media formats (DVD’s, VHS, Web clips etc)
• Produce a high quality campaign video about the progress of the infrastructure of the venues and stadiums of Athens, for the 2004 Olympic games. This video screened for the Olympic Committee, who was supervising the progress of the venues’ development
• Created motion graphics for the bid campaign “Patras 2009” –Candidate city for Mediterranean Games 2009
2001 - 2003 (2 years)
Designing and compositing complex animation in an Autodesk flint* workstation. Colour grading and adding special effects for TV spots,(Pepsi- Sakis Rouvas, Johnson & Johnson, Ampi Pur, Mc Cain Potatoes), TV shows (Reportage without frontiers), documentaries and films (One Day in August), corporate videos.
2000 - 2001 (1 year)
• Ingest tapes for capturing content and dubbing
• Patching recorders with video players and computers
• Prepare graphics and scan images for use with Flame and Quantel workstations
• Assist with the mate painting for TV spots
• Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Flame artist and Video Operator
May 1998 - Nov 1999 (1 year 6 months)
• Capturing content from video recorders into the computer
• Video editing
• Photo editing to use with the final videos
1998 - 1999 (1 year)
3D Graphics Designer
1996 - 1997 (1 year)
• Create 3D graphics for the introduction of music shows, using 3D Studio software
• Create station IDs and animated Logos
• Create 3D animated moving backgrounds for use on green screens behind the hosts of every show
• Create graphics for music videos, competitions and promotions
Channel 5 TV
1995 - 1996 (1 year)
• Create news graphics
• Create station IDs and animated Logos using 3D studio
• Produced graphics for the weather