I am a User Experience Designer with a passion for creating useful, usable, and desirable products & services. My primary interests lie in the areas of Design Strategy, Information Architecture, and Usability. I've been working as a UX/UI designer for the last 12 years developing various mobile and desktop applications.
I work as a core member, Information Architect, of a multi-disciplinary 'Product' development team whose tasks range from market research to product launch.
• Adobe Creative Suites, Visio, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, Sketch, LucidChart, MindNode, JIRA, Microsoft PowerPoint/Word
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum environments
• Strong mobile design experience - Android, iOS, Mobile Web
• Strong understanding and ownership of product definition process from inception of idea to production launch
• Participated in competitive analysis by creating site flows and photo flows
• Excellent at generating communication materials like clickable wireframe, UI flow / flow chart and style guide
• Acted as a liaison between designers, programmers and other team members
• Working knowledge of responsive design
• Experience in print design/print press and brand creation
• Strong understanding of typography
• Great attention to detail