Miss Washington USA Casting Associate
The Trump Organization
Nov 2013 - Present (7 years 6 months)
Casting Associate for the Miss Washington USA Pageant. Based in Seattle, WA.
Mar 2011 - Present (10 years 2 months)
Develop & refine product designs with eco friendly production, manufacturing and shipping. Create new incentive/promotion plans and marketing campaigns with visually appealing artwork. Utilize social networking to create personal relationships with professionals in the fashion industry to grow brand awareness and expand our market.
• Designed multiple collections for NastyGal, Sofia Boutique, and Wasteland
• Styled for HauteLook, Stone Cold Fox, Yotam Soloman, and Intermix
• Our celebrity clients: Whitney Port, Emmy Rossum, Plain White T’s, Leebo Freeman, Thig Nat, Abigail Breslin, and more.
• Stocked across the US, and Internationally with increase in sales since launch in 2011.
Marketing Operations Strategist
Jun 2013 - Oct 2013 (4 months)
Developing national marketing strategy for Telecommunications Company. Manage formulation of advertising strategies and campaigns to direct the art department regarding all marketing materials. Research focused to develop solutions that increase sales and generate revenue on a large scale. Implement strategies by travelling frequently to all national offices.
• Working closely with CEO’s to develop strategies that align with the company’s overall vision and brand.
• Vast knowledge of each system learned through independent research, statistics, and relationship building within the local community.
• Develop specialized marketing strategies for all national offices.
- Vastly increase number of subs, retention, and sales in dollars.
Freelance PPT Production Designer
Jul 2013 - Jul 2013
Designed presentation decks for Microsoft. Worked within brand guidelines and utilized iconography for a streamlined delivery. Presentation decks included data for: New business opportunities, reports for executive teams, and campaign updates.
• Creating presentations that reach thousands of Microsoft employees
• Same day turnaround for project delivery
• Excellent communication with BuzzBee team members
Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate
Oct 2012 - Jun 2013 (8 months)
Creating artwork for all marketing materials, including: billboards, TV spots, radio, and all print mediums. Team oriented, with frequent interaction and collaboration from national offices. Heavy focus on the marketing and strategy behind developing the artwork.
• Researched and discovered Northland’s new videographer for TV spots that are higher in quality and take Northland’s brand to new heights for average of >$500 previous price.
• Working with multiple networks and companies to output highest quality of marketing materials available (Motorola, BBC, Fox, Scripps..)
• Problem Solver/Leadership: Creating In-House Cross Channel spots, saving 8-12k annually.
Design: Rebranded the Northland Insider by making it more engaging, creative, and dynamic with the use of colors, layout and imagery.
TV Spots: Exceptional aptitude for writing and producing TV spots with the completion of several superior Northland TV Spots
Heger Architect & Patricia Cameron Gallery
Sep 2012 - Nov 2012 (2 months)
Brand revamp to maximize awareness and result in increase in sales. Brought social media to the marketing strategy, and taught both companies how to utilize it effectively. Graphic Design with Adobe.
• Designed architecture portfolio for Milan Heger highlighting his most popular projects.
• Created all marketing materials for Patricia Cameron’s booth at Seattle’s 2012 Affordable Art Fair.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2012 (2 years)
Liason between NY office and stockists. Face of EllyClay for campaigns, video interviews, and meeting with press. Material and market research for product development. Design all marketing materials, and develop brand awareness through social media outlets and interactions. HR duties such as hiring employees and interns
• Started EllyClay shoe line with Founder of the company.
• Production Assistant for Solestruck shoot
•Scouted location and models, one of which is now signed with Ford Models.
• Acted as a Sales Representative, getting EllyClay picked up by Solestruck, NastyGal, KarmaLoop, and more.
Jun 2010 - Mar 2011 (9 months)
PR for 80+ independent designers for F/W 2010. Sample Management, Styling photo shoots, upload products to company ecommerce site, and administrative work. Graphic Design for look books and line sheets, and minor web programming.
• Helped launch the StantonJames Apparel and Accessories line
• Working with Designers: Stone Cold Fox, Yotam Soloman, Skin Graft, Miss Wax, Dime Piece, Mink Pink, LUVAJ, and For Love and Lemons