Lead UI UX Designer
Oct 2014 - Present (7 years 3 months)
• Designing, and developing the overall user experience and user interfaces for a progressive, world-class responsive web and mobile applications that drive revenue, and target market growth for clients.
• Working with businesses to create or improve their web presence - discussing ways to increase traffic, improve load times, increase usability and accessibility, as well as search engine optimization, clean up the code, etc.
• Working with business, project management, and development teams to design, enhance, and optimize existing and new functionality for internal, web-based applications, portal, and mobile applications. Work with subject matter experts and users to analyze UI performance, gaps, and opportunities for reducing click counts while ensuring that the visual design works well in multiple environments.
• Established UI “look and feel” and code patterns style guide.
• Act as team lead for efforts in applying knowledge of resources, technology, industry design, best practices and standards to create user interfaces, web concepts, and mobile applications and email marketing campaigns for highly complex and strategic projects.
• Plan and facilitate teams in the creation of work models, user profiles, and usability objectives, aligned with business goals.
• Create user-centered designs and conduct all tasks and activities required from project initiation to implementation.
• Create high fidelity prototypes for interfaces, involving challenging and complex designs across different technology platforms.
• Troubleshooting and resolving general site and reporting problems. Performing A/B and multivariate testing for project sites.
• Utilize deep knowledge of web protocols, delivering web-based project management, resolving web design strategic challenges, maintaining browser usability and cross-platform compatibility.
Senior Project Lead
Dec 2009 - Present (12 years 5 months)
• Delivered complete design concepts on both the consumer and client front, handling projects, providing design support as needed.
• Produce wireframes, mock-ups, task flows, and UI specifications as needed to assist with business socialization and approval.
• Collaborate and partner with various team members in an attempt to ensure that the intended designs remain intact throughout the project lifecycle.
• Responsible for meeting clients and fulfilling their needs and requirements.
• Create an initiative to define the interaction.
• Design's deliverables and placement in the overall requirements to design process.
• Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flow charts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
• Creative direction to junior web designer(s).
• Maintain company’s Wiki for user-interface best practices, procedures, and style guide.
Graphic Designer (Manager)
Zeal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Web Designer
Peerless Software Pvt. Ltd
Graphic & Web Designer