Graphic Production Artist & project support
San Leandro, CA
Oct 2012 - Present (8 years 9 months)
• Create original art as well as adjust customers art to fit production requirements for screen printing, Heat transfer and embroidery processes. Do color separations with the help of Photoshop, Illustrator and softwares like Ultraseps, T-seps for sim process, 4 color and spot color separations, for variety of apparels and accessory print projects.
• Create art to garment proofs for customer approval and create production Tech Specs for Screen Printing , Heat transfer and Embroidery Production.
• Communicate with project managers for feedbacks and project details.
• Support sales team by providing best solutions in choosing the appropriate decoration process by using detailed knowledge of fabric content, garment styles , printing inks and printing styles such as plastisol, waterbase, discharge etc. In Heat transfer Rolland transfers, screen print transfers, 3M reflective etc. In embroidery standard embroidery, applique , Puffy etc,
• Communicate with production manager and quality control team and do pre-production checks to ensure company’s quality standards are maintained.