Hi! Nice to meet you :-)
I am Anna, a graphic designer, (self-employed freelancer since 2006), specializing in design interactive products & brand identity development in print and web.
Over the past years I have designed for companies: Mercedes, Conduit, SunDisk, Alpha-Bio Tec, Coca-Cola, Tadiran, Crema, Shnitzer Diamonds, ITGI, Epson, Negev and more…
As a marketing designer I have been working on a wide range of projects such as branding, marketing collateral, events and exhibition design, web site and landing pages design, creating graphics from scratch from A to Z, from the concept to the final implementation.
I have vast working experience with high-tech and medical firms, involved into multi-channel ad campaigns, marketing events and conferences design for multilingual environment and working closely with marketing teams in America, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Russia.
· 20 years hands-on experience in interactive and print design
· Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design & Visual Communication. ( 1997-2001)
· Constant generation of new ideas and visuals.
· Ability to Illustrate in various styles and techniques.
· Conceptual thinker - able to develop creative ideas and concepts.
· Ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity, and usability.
· Highly proficient in Photoshop. Illustrator, Indesign, understanding After Effects.
· Fast worker, multi-tasker, detail-oriented and not afraid of some technical work
· Strong communication skills and love to people :-)