Creative Marketing & Visual Merchandising Officer
Jun 2014 - Oct 2020 (6 years 4 months)
• Create Digital Marketing Artwork for Social Media Instagram, Facebook, Company Website Shopify, Lazada, Shopee
• Create Email Marketing Content and Artwork (Mail Chimp) for Speedo Philippines & Malaysia
• Corporate Branding- design billboards, Magazine Ads, Social Media Post (Facebook and Instagram), End consumer packaging (Paper Bag), Gift Certificate, Membership cards.
• Graphic Design for promo collaterals and posters.
• Conceptualization and Implementation of In- Store Display, Mannequins, Seasonal Window Dress up for Concept Store, Concession and Consignment areas.
• Monitoring Visual Merchandising Trends
• Retail Replacement Planograms twice a year (Philippines & Malaysia)
• Ensure Brand Image is maintained and consistent with the guidelines from parent company same with UK(global) and Hongkong (Asia)
• Proofing images, special artworks and layout
• Educates and updates new existing shop fitters on new techniques and detail directions for new store design
• Communicates with the regional design group on store appearance, informing parties involve on updates/revision on standard details.
• Maintain Brand Standard based on Global Visual Merchandising.
• Designing & Coordinate for Malaysia Concept Store design and Philippines Concept Store design (installation window display & in store Visual Merchandising)
• 3D design for New store and Renovation
• Effective Management of Graphic and Visual Merchandising Team Ordering of POP’s and POS materials
• Design Consultant for Speedo Malaysia (window display, layout for new store, visual merchandising planogram).
The Coffee Connection Pte Ltd
Nov 2011 - Nov 2013 (2 years)
• Developing design concepts and preparing rough layouts of the concepts based on the needs of the requisitioning department.
• Developing artwork for all corporate Point of Sale material (posters, LCD screen displays, packaging,brochures), taking a detailed brief from the requisitioning department, copy-writing, sourcing for suitable images, proposing the most suitable layout as per the brand guidelines and ensuring the artwork files are print-ready where necessary.
• Providing illustrated sketches of concepts and ideas to meet creative briefs.
• Updating the artwork for brand-related collateral as and when required
• Assisting in developing artwork for any new brand collateral
• Working closely with the Company Director to ensure all consumer-facing collateral meets the brand guidelines at a corporate and property level across both brands.
• Monitoring marketing and branding collateral to ensure the correct use of logos, colours and brand images.
• Working closely with appointed agencies to oversee production, ensuring deadlines and design specifications are met.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design program.
• Ad-hoc responsibilities as directed by the Director.
Role as Draftswoman
• Design and Drafting of Floor plan for Café Area and Central kitchen for submission to Lanlord and HACCP.
• Auto Cad presentation and 3d artist impression/perspective
Sharp Philippines Corporation
Aug 2006 - Jun 2010 (3 years 10 months)
Design and drafting (autocad format) of the showrooms, booths, exhibits, events of the company. ·3D autocad presentation of perspectives of the showroom ,booth, exhibits for Dealers Architects and Designers approval
·Prepares bidding forms, quotations, detail drawings for construction use, awarding contracts and agreements and other documentation needed for construction and installation.
·Construction time line chart
·Ocular and actual measurement of the space at the mall given area
·Site supervision and set-up of items before the opening
·Image recommendation and actual image sizing
·Deals with the contractor, managers, architects and engineers for price negotiation and design revision/finalization
-Prepares and Design graphics for showroom (using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Imus City, Philippines
May 2006 - Jun 2006 (1 month)
Company : Robinsons Incorporated (Robinsons Department Store) Imus, Cavite
Period : May 2, 2006- June 13, 2006
Execute a dynamic visual display on all departments of the entire store.
: Maintain organized merchandise presentation.
: Presenting merchandise were the ultimate objective is to achieve target
: Execute a uniformed display on home, Health/beauty and accessories department by classifying merchandise with its sizes, shapes and color.
: Merchandises were displayed in an itemized, colorized and blocking technique.
: Dress up mannequins for Men’s, Ladies and Children’s’ department.
: Create a stunning mannequin display on focal areas, using systematic color combination.Dressing up mannequin using a wide diversity of apparels by cross-merchandising method by putting up accessories/accents in order to achieve multiple selling.
: Maintain merchandise with density on fixtures. (Wall, column, gondolas and event aisle fixtures.)
: Coordinate and execute fixture plotting for Major and Minor events