a bit about me:
Hi, I'm Piya Upadhyay, Web and UI designer. I can help you create logos that build brand value, websites (and UIs) that attract eyeballs and get them hooked, flyers, brochures and other direct marketing material that bring in sales, stunning app interfaces, compelling advertisements, and much more.
As a designer, I draw upon my experience in wire frame, concept development and design to bring a comprehensive and creative process to all projects. Through innovative design, I love to challenge new and existing clients to push the envelope of what is expected to go beyond their imagined plan and scope. My ultimate goal is to inspire both clients and developers to consistently innovate themselves and strive to engage forward thinking brands.
• Thorough understanding of Graphic/Web design principles, including page layout, prototyping mock-ups, wire-framing, color theory and typography.
• Strong artistic and visual eye for design, applicable to both Web and print-based projects.
• Experience in mobile first development and responsive design with a focus on creating a better UX.
• Solid understanding of web pages performance optimization.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team or individually as well.
• Design custom web experiences for personal and professional clients. Focus placed on usability and user experience (UX). Techniques include personas, site mapping‚ wire framing, information architecture‚ interaction design ‚ user interface design (UI), and rapid prototyping. Adobe Photoshop‚ Illustrator‚
• Have a great passion for art and is an expert in conceptualization and converting the concept into designs
• Creative Mind, Quick learner, Can work independently. Always Curious to learn new creative