Freelance Industrial Designer
Feb 2014 - Aug 2014 (6 months)
• Designed Point of Purchase furniture starting from a space that was designated by the customer
and by studying the style of the preexisting furniture of the store.
• Elaborated a concept rendering as a proposal and blueprints with general measuremnts for the
quotation of the project.
• Supervised the full cycle of manufacturing, ensuring that the project was completed on time
and with compliance to quality assurance.
• Negotiated with a second provider to complete the project due to unforeseen discrepancies;
management was kept up to date with progress on the project.
Wood Concept Panama
Jul 2012 - Nov 2012 (4 months)
• Interviewed customers to assess concept development of furniture design, demonstrated
examples of previous work or of different furniture styles and compared to given measurements
of room area.
• Sketched 2D or 3D concepts following the design proposal and customer needs.
• Create 3D Model, Rendering and Blueprints of the finished product using Rhinoceros 3D and
• Acted as a point of contact between clients and manufacturing, ensuring that all projects were
executed and completed within a timeframe.
• Liaised with interior design and architectural firms to create 3D models and reversed
engineered existing 3D models to obtain manufacturing blueprints.
• Handled customer inquiries in English and Spanish; presented quotations and invoicing.
Interior Design Contractor
Jul 2011 - Feb 2012 (7 months)
• Consulted with boat builders to learn about their requirements for a redesign of the interior
of the 60’ schooner “Valkyrien”, taking into account wood surfaces and a five cabin, three head
• Sketched the layout of the hull interior, using precise measurements gathered from all the areas
of the schooner; presented the layout to boat builders for review and provided information as
• Created and presented a final blueprint using Rhinoceros 3D and Adobe Illustrator, for use in