Junior Visual Merchandising Manager at Consumer Product Division
Jul 2013 - Present (8 years 1 month)
- Responsible and handling the visual merchandising and point of sales merchandising (POSM) for L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, Garnier for Department Store, Market Trade and General Trade in Indonesia
- Responsible for creating and implementing retail design and visual design brand strategy according to the brand codes and the global or local priorities.
- Involved in developing and coordinating key design projects and new tools for different types of distribution.
- Will manage account budget to a certain degree whilst dealing with time constraints.
- Creates Applied Merchandising Concepts (AMC) at point-of-sale
- Making sure that the merchandise on display looks its best.
- Make Applied Merchandising Concepts easier for the customer to locate the desired category and merchandise.
- Make Applied Merchandising Concepts easier for the customer to self-select.
- Make Applied Merchandising Concepts possible for the shopper to co-ordinate and accessories.
- Recommend, highlight and demonstrate particular products at strategic locations.
- Educate the customer about the product in an effective & creative way.
- Make proper arrangements in such a way to increase the sale of unsought goods.
- Design, management, and review of how promotions and launches will look in store ( guidelines)
- Design and management of all promotional sites: brief to agency, planning, budget, implementation.
Batik Tutor Assistant & Social Media Promotion
Griya Peni Batik "Mbatikyuuuk"
Oct 2008 - Present (12 years 10 months)
Griya Peni is a home that have and activities that encourage people to make Batik together, hopefully after they understand how to make BATIK, they will love Batik and conserved the Batik.
Mbatik Yuuuk literary means Let's make Batik.
Mbatikyuuuk is an activity to get to know and love the cultural heritage especially the art of Indonesian Batik by encouraging children, teens and parents through seminars, talk shows, and workshops.
- To run a workshops in Batik with all range of age from 7 years old until adults 55 years old
- To run a workshops of 2 hours enabling learners to complete a piece of work
- To be able to work in a setting where each week Mbatikyuuuk will have new learners
- Keeping workshops clean, monitor and record use of material
- Bring enjoyment to making and experiencing art, actively engage students with discussions and activities.
PT. Kreasi Maharani (MAKE UP FOR EVER, SAMPAR, OSCAR BLANDI & BEAUTY BOX)
Jan 2011 - Jun 2013 (2 years 5 months)
conceptualize and create visually appealing displays inside and outside to introduce new items, create a positive store image and increase revenue.
execute visual presentation changes moving merchandise, shelving, and fixtures and also be changing signs, and maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment.
Execute special promotional campaigns created by the company to boost sales volume.
Introduce the promotion, re-merchandise, place signage, and generate awareness and enthusiasm with employees prior to the launch of the promotion.
maintaining in-store promotional materials are key tasks throughout the promotional period
Merchandising storage and inventory
- Forecast merchandising
- Order from forecast merchandising
- Inventory previous merchandise storage
Launching system merchandising
- Supply Launch Kit and Visual and also previous launch Visual Merchandising
- Poster and Sticker
- Plannograms for product display
- POP GWP Support
Event and Promotion
- Technical meeting
- Layout and drawing
- On site decoration
- Tester prepare for promotion
Opening new / renovate counter and boutique
- Design and layout
- Coordinate to Make Up For Ever principal / headquarter of Merchandising and Visual Merchandise
- Order material and merchandising
- Availability merchandising stock for opening
- Organize with the contractors and handling deadline
- Organize with building / Mall / Depart. Store
Boutique and Counter Maintenance
- Stock lighting in the counter and boutique
- Fix technical and merchandising stuff
- Control general look of visual merchandising and atmosphere of the boutique and counter
- Training for the new candidate of Beauty Advisor and Make Up Artist about store concept of merchandising
Personal Band Manager
Sunday at Twelve (Band)
Jul 2007 - Aug 2012 (5 years 1 month)
works closely with a music group to help make major decisions regarding the creative and business direction of the band. The manager is the person the musicians put in charge of the business side of the industry so that they can focus on making music.
Wedding Organizer - Field Assistant
Meta Triandini Wedding Organizer
Jan 2010 - Jul 2011 (1 year 6 months)
a special service that helps newly brides and families in planning and supervision of the implementation of their wedding events
Preparation, Loading, Production, Decoration, Rundown ,Sound Systems
Social Media Specialist
PT. Injani System
Jun 2010 - Jan 2011 (7 months)
- Be the eyes, ears, and mouth in engaging with community
- Drive acquisition of new users as well as growth in participation from current users
- Work with the branding and product groups to ensure proper representation of the brand and message
- Listen to the community and present a summary of the key findings and recommendations especially for product improvements and issues.
- Manage all our channels of communication (Facebook, Twitter, Etc).
- Synergizing and developing promotion activity through online media (internet).
- Evaluating the results of each promotion activity
- Report to the management as to progress, problems, and recommendations
Appearance and Visual Art Design
PT SANYO Electronics Indonesia.
Sep 2004 - Jan 2011 (6 years 4 months)
Work as a Styling designer for a Japanese Electronic manufacture SANYO, Lippo Cikarang A Japanese MNC Designing and Manufacturing Colour Television Product....
product design itself, Branding design, Packaging Carton case design, Promotion item, Logo & typographic for all type of color television
-Research (both market and user group) -Ideas generation and Concept generation -Design management, Communication & Visualizing Support Sales Planning and Business Strategic Section
- Product Design Graphic & Color Concept (Manual Sketch and Computer graphic) - Branding Design (Logo Design and Development)
- Graphic Design (Brochures, Promotion item, Advertisement) - Packaging and Carton Case box design (Flexography and Offset printing)
- Technical support and vendor to vendor relation
T. Kardin Pisau Indonesia
Aug 2003 - Jan 2004 (5 months)
Internship designer at T. Kardin Pisau Indonesia, (home-industry
specialist at Knives design product. project : designing a ethnic
knives design, Bandung