Dedicated, self-motivated industrial designer with 5+ years experience working in the packaging industry for a global customer base. Proficient in 3D printing of personal design concepts as well as client 3D models. Proven ability to communicate product need based on market research, consumer insights , and current market trends. Capable of analyzing market data to generate new business opportunities and build on current technology platforms. Substantial knowledge of injection molding process specifically in the person care industries.
AWARDS AND ACHIVEMENTS
- Designed patented ergonomic Lip gloss applicators that were the first of their kind on the market (2010)
- REXAM Plastics Excellence Award (2012)
-MIAD Merit Scholarship, (2008)
The merit scholarship was awarded to a select group students that were
identified to excel in their portfolio work throughout the first year at MIAD.
- First Place: FISKARS design competition (2007)
New pruner and lopper design
- Second Place: FISKARS design competition (2008)
More functional and ergonomic rain water collector
- Second Place: A.O. Smith design competition (2008)
More aesthetic and ergonomic water heater blower motor housing
- Volunteer: Walkers Point Center for the Arts(08-2009)