Senior Industrial designer Juvenile products
Jan 2012 - Present (9 years 5 months)
Currently I am taking care of the concept and product design for the Juvenile area (strollers, car seats, high chairs, …) for the brand Chicco.
Starting from a marketing brief I develop new concepts until the aesthetical prototype, with great attention for the technical feasibility, timing and target cost of the final product.
My most important activities are:
• Trend and market research
• Concept generation (2D manual or computer sketches)
• Concept presentation to the management
• 3D modeling and photorealistic rendering
• Organization of Rapid prototyping and textile prototyping
• Technical reviews with engineering dept.
• Follow up with internal production units and external suppliers (in Italy/Asia/East of Europe) to preserve the approved aesthetics.
Industrial Designer Juvenile Products
Nov 2007 - Jan 2012 (4 years 2 months)
Product manager Snow Helmets
Feb 2007 - Nov 2007 (9 months)
Product Manager Snow Helmets for the Briko and Arnette brands.
• Defining the product range and color collection strategy
• briefing and follow up of external designers for the new product concepts and colors
• managing the new product development with the Asian suppliers
• research of new materials and trends
• verifying the production and quality control of the finished goods at the supplier’s plant
Product designer Toys
Mar 2004 - Feb 2007 (2 years 11 months)
For the internationally known brand Chicco (brand of the Artsana Group) I worked in the R&D Toys department, developing the more strategic Chicco toys, for kids between 0 and 3 years old.
Ronen Joseph Design Studio
Nov 2003 - Jan 2004 (2 months)
I did a 3 months internship at the “Ronen Joseph Industrial Design” studio. I worked on various projects like household products, fair booths, furniture etc…