Nov 2010 - Present (10 years 7 months)
Develop acquisition, production and innovation projects throughout a creative process, in close relationship with the OEMs.
- Production projects for Ford, GM and Chrysler.
- Concept seat for an Asian OEM.
- Many Innovation topics.
2012: Lead design on a future model vehicle for an American OEM
2011: Design & Development of a complete seat with Composite Backrest for an OEM (FAURECIA Innovation)
2011: Creative designer on a concept ideation study for the pick-up truck US market
2011: Creative designer on a high-range seat RFQ for an American OEM
2010: Co-design of a Composite Backrest Structure demonstrator (FAURECIA Innovation)
Jan 2008 - Present (13 years 5 months)
- Development of a radical roadster. | Ultra light roadster featuring racing organs and spirit.
- Design development, engineering challenge...
Apr 2008 - Oct 2009 (1 year 6 months)
- Acquisition programs follow-up with Ford,GM and Chrysler.
- Production programs support in constant contact with the OEMs.
- Innovation projects and patents.
- Real-time rendering technique tutoring.
- Perceived Quality & Cars evaluation.
2009: Creative designer on a concept ideation study for the 2nd row 20% seat, armrest and console
2008: Co-design of the Headrest Plastic Carrier prototype (FAURECIA Innovation)
External Car Designer
Local Motors Inc.
2008 - 2008
- Creation of web head banners and sketches for Local Motors.
Transportation Design Master
2005 - 2007 (2 years)
- First Class Award distinction (mention Tres Bien)
- Award winning: DSCar concept | Societe des Ingenieurs Automobile
- Wrighton Biloup30 yacht design put in production in Sept. 2008
Transportation Design Intern
Oct 2005 - Mar 2006 (5 months)
- ICARE concept bike development.
- Jewel display for CHANEL
- Metal plates proposals for ASPIC BASILIC
Product Design Intern
Thierry Valfort Design
May 2003 - Jun 2003 (1 month)
- Design support on furniture made of Aeronautics and Aerospace components.
- Dismantled 4 Crusader reactors and machined the best mechanical parts to create furniture linkages.
- Creation of a multi-layered bar table for a private customer.