Industrial Designer | Visual Designer
Feb 2014 - Present (7 years 5 months)
• Industrial: Developing next-gen Freestyle vending and cooler products, spatial design, licensing products, 3D CAD modeling and render visuals.
• Visual: Leading and executing 3D visual renderings, animation, motion graphics, cinemagraphs, and user-cenric interactive content.
Industrial designer | Project Manager
Nov 2011 - Sep 2013 (1 year 10 months)
• Designed fashion lifestyle accessories for iPhone, iPad, mobile devices and other consumer electronic devices.
• Developed new concepts, tech packs(technical drawings), 3D modeling, rapid prototyping, color & design trends, CMF, rendering, product naming, developing new strategies, and most importantly, bringing better products to the market.
• Worked directly with SONY to develop multiple XPERIA official phone cases; rapid 24hr turnaround time from design concept to acquiring quote from Chinese vendor resulted one million-dollar contract
Jul 2007 - Aug 2013 (6 years 1 month)
• Experience with high fashion/glamour retouching, Photoshop manipulation, studio lighting, strobes, batch processing, Lightroom editing, and raw stacking
• Featured on multiple magazines, online media, and SyFy TV Show
• Managed projects from negotiating with clients, scouting, shooting, and retouching
MAQIO Toys Inc.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Jun 2011 - Sep 2011 (3 months)
• Designed promotion materials for a 3-month campaign worth up to $15,000; including 8,000 flyers, 4 marketing posters, and permanent logo
• Business affairs – negotiated terms of promotion materials for marketing campaign with known companies such as BANDAI, HASBRO, LEGO, and GIBSONS