I work with companies to help make their products simple, delightful and usable. It sounds easy but successful companies - small or large - often struggle with design fundamentals as they grow and become complex. I love designing and have been a design thinker and UX consultant for more than 10 years representing global brands in cross-cultural teams in many countries. I am customer centric and drill down to their needs. When working with customers, I follow a single goal of creating a Web, desktop or mobile experience that is delightful, engaging and memorable. My value add is that I have worked across the product life cycle including pre-sales consultation, ideation, pricing, initial concept design and delivery of final product.
- Aligning customer needs to business objectives on large IT projects.
- Manage and resolve risks and issues with an end-to-end design strategy for big-data applications.
- User interface design and management.
- Wireframe/mockups and conceptual models.
- Creating simple and delightful customer experiences.