B.R.F Engineering Ltd.
Dec 2011 - Present (11 years 5 months)
• Set up manufacturing technologies, providing technological solutions for the shop floor.
• CNC programing to a computer controlled machining centers 3,4,axis on NX Unigraphics.
• Mechanical design and drafting of fittings and fixtures to support the manufacturing process.
• Supporting every stage of production.
• Leading the CNC operators.
Mechanical / Industrial Designer
Self Employed - Mechanical / Industrial Designer
Oct 2010 - Present (12 years 7 months)
I provide a wide range of design solutions from development to production:
• Product Characterization
• Product Development
• Concept Development
• Mechanical Design
• Industrial Design
• Preparation Of Bill Of Materials (BOM)
• CAD: NX UNIGRAPHICS, SOLID WORKS, SOLID EDGE
• CAM: NX UNIGRAPHICS, SOLID CAM
• Identification, characterization and development managing of saving time and design/planning applications for CAD / CAM
• Configuration Control (PLM): TEAMCENTER
• Renderings / illustrations (Photoshop, Illustrator, Keyshot, AutoDesk ShowCase)
• Machining manufacturing consulting
• CNC programming
Application Engineer - McKit Systems (SIEMENS PLM Reseller) - CAD Department
McKit Systems Ltd.
Sep 2007 - Oct 2010 (3 years 1 month)
• Customer support CAD software - NX, SOLID EDGE
• Support and integration of engineering data management system - TEAM CENTER
• Training CAD / CAM - NX and SOLID EDGE.
• Design applications and specialized systems.
• providing engineering solutions, mechanical design, CNC programming and implementation of CAD systems in the client (PLM).
• Project management in the field of PLM
Mechanical Designer- IAF
Israeli Air Force
May 2004 - May 2007 (3 years)
• receiving, managing and tracking major projects in the corps, preparation of production files, checking and moving from development to production, contract review, preparation of budget requirements, preparation of bid specifications to suppliers, engineering orders, preparation of a rout cards and an information management system
• Set up quality assurance operations in manufacturing, exceptional approval in coordination with relevant engineering body.
• Set up manufacturing technologies, providing technological solutions on the shop floor and support the assembly complexes (mechanical packaging).
• Mechanical design and drafting of fittings and ancillary facilities for the production and Dauphine of aerospace parts
Consist of a wide range of production platforms.
• Preparation and writing CNC programs to a computer controlled machining centers 3,4,5 axis on NX Unigraphics CAD software, supporting every stage of production and leading operators the CNC.