Graphic Arts Manager
Apr 2011 - Present (10 years 5 months)
• Worked directly with the marketing director and project managers to develop the strategic look and marketing plan of the core PEZ brand.
• Led the design process from concept to completion for all print material, packaging, and web content, while overseeing proper implementation of design overflow with third-party vendors, agencies and an in-house graphic design assistant.
• Coordinated all print approvals for production by working directly with purchasing and suppliers to meet deadline-driven requirements.
• Supplemented sales, brokers and customer service with print collateral, product photography and mockups of pre-production items, which in turn positively impacted sales.
• Developed and oversaw key visuals for the PEZ tradeshow booth at the National Confectioners Association Sweets & Snacks Expo for the past 5 years by designing outer wall panel artwork, posters and sales sheets.
Horizon Group USA
Aug 2009 - Apr 2011 (1 year 8 months)
• Developed the look of a line of 20 items for the Mon Bijou brand with product placement in Target, Walmart, Kmart, and other key retailers.
• Developed the style guide and created packaging for a 12-ft craft wall in all Walmart stores.
• Prepared production and concept packaging for in-house brands and licenses such as Hello Kitty, Animal Planet, and Disney.
• Executed direction and set-up for all product photography, selection of models for packaging, and creation of POP and endcap layouts.
Aug 2008 - Aug 2009 (1 year)
• Developed activities and art materials under the RoseArt brand division, focusing on product development and brand identity.
• Executed 2D sketching and renderings of future products, prepared tech-packs and bills of materials for production, and communicated with overseas vendors on a daily basis.
• Used 3-D modeling software to develop thermoform packaging and product design for a line of
Color Your Own vinyl toys.
• Assisted in the company’s transition of all design assets from New Jersey to California by finalizing all product development to production stage before the office’s closure.
New York, NY
Aug 2007 - Aug 2008 (1 year)
• Worked directly with the art director with department delegation and brainstorm preparation.
• Provided research, concept development and sketching and all technical drawings of licensed products under three divisions: toys, pets, and home furnishings, with specialization in the Fisher Price vehicles brand.
• Assisted the packaging design team with content and graphic support.
New York, NY
May 2005 - May 2006 (1 year)
• Assistant to the Nickelodeon brand manager.
• Design work included market and trend research, 2D concept development, and renderings for a line of products under the Dora the Explorer license.