Industrial Designer Brad Sliger has practiced design in Seattle for over fifteen years, focusing his talents on streamlining the medical and fitness industry. His entrepreneurial spirit and desire to bring fun and innovation to the masses through design, has led Sliger to obtaining nineteen patents, and a Founder and Principal Designer of his own design studio. A graduate of Western Washington University, he is committed to family, adventure, and of course beautifully functional design.
• Winner of HOT NEW NEXT Championship IDS Vancouver, B.C. - Geekey Multi-tool - Gray Magazine, September 2018
• Winner of HOT NEW NEXT Seattle - Geekey Multi-tool - Gray Magazine, June 2018
• Edison Awards Innovations & Innovators - Best New Product “SonoSite, Inc. NanoMaxx Hand-held Ultrasound System”, 2010
• IF Award - “SonoSite, Inc. S-Series”, 2008
• IDEA Bronze Award - “SonoSite, Inc. S-Series”, 2008