As an industrial designer, I strive to develop innovative products from paper sketches through production. My college design education has prepared me for the fast-paced world of new product development by enabling a number of industry sponsored projects that pushed my skill set and enhanced my knowledge of many different industries and manufacturing processes. Outside of the classroom, my unique internship experiences furthered my learning and exposed me to a number of different product development processes and software tools that brought my designs to life. My experiences have prepared me to become a valuable and contributing member of a professional design team.
- The Master Lock Company design competition: 1st place
- Johnson Controls: Merit Award for “Advanced Search” UI feature
- Boelter Brands design competition: 1st place
- Lakeside Manufacturing design competition: 1st place
- IDSA Northern Lights Chapter Member
- IDSA MIAD Student Chapter Vice President
- IDSA MIAD Student Chapter Sophomore Class Representative