Founder/Freelance Graphic Designer
Billie Michele Creative Designs
Jan 2015 - Present (6 years 3 months)
• Producing business collateral including sell sheets, travel guides, brochures, posters, brand guides and online/printed advertisements.
• Developing and implementing branding strategies.
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador
Jul 2007 - Present (13 years 9 months)
• Conduct consumer samplings at liquor stores, bars and restaurants to drive brand awareness, product education and trial for up and coming and established beverage alcohol brands.
• Collect sales results, consumer and account feedback.
Jan 2018 - Aug 2019 (1 year 7 months)
• Oversaw corporate communications, community outreach and product branding.
• Planned community events to generate new customers to increase product/services awareness.
• Grew a social media footprint through engaging content and targeting new audiences.
• Developed new product logos along with collateral materials to give a modern presence in all markets.
• Negotiated contracts with radio, television and sign companies across North Dakota.
• Attended local and national conferences on the marketing of telecommunications, cloud and data products.
Aug 2016 - Nov 2016 (3 months)
• Develop and execute digital marketing communications.
• Engage in strategy sessions for Request for Proposal (RFP) responses. Setting the meeting agenda, take and distribute meeting notes to help team members develop Issues, Offers, Beneﬁts and Proofs of proposal outlines.
• Actively engaged in strategic sessions for development of proposal short-list and other company presentations. Supporting the development of presentation strategy, messages, roles and media support.
Creative Director/Marketing Director
Sep 2008 - Nov 2015 (7 years 2 months)
• Develop marketing plans and assume responsibility of the creation and management of United Printing logos, advertising, promotions, marketing campaigns, business functions, sales and public relations.
• Create marketing materials to ﬁt clients’ current business culture and marketing plans.
• Research and develop new business products and services to meet the expected needs of current and potential clients.
Visual Communications Representative
MDU Resources Group Inc.
Sep 2007 - Sep 2008 (1 year)
and potential clients. Corporate Campus, N.D. * Develop public relations strategies for the corporation and business units.
Graphic Designer/Assistant Production Manager
Jan 2001 - Aug 2007 (6 years 7 months)
* Produce PowerPoint presentations for print electronic and video publications meetings and special events important to the corporation's various publics which included investors customers community members employees and media.