Web & Graphics Team Lead
Mayfair International Technologies Inc.
Mar 2011 - Present (10 years 3 months)
• Responsible for creating intuitive and fresh web page designs proposed as such by the Marketing Department.
• Initially constructs the main framework, sub-versions and documentations of a web project and delegate the sub tasks to the team members.
• Criticizes and controls web and graphics output based on the conceptual and design standards provided by the Marketing Department and my own design principles.
• Trains team members in different and current trends on web applications and development to be able to be more competitive and a big asset for the team
• Closely working with the Chief Marketing Officer or Brand Manager in making design and
web concept decisions inorder to achieve the common goal set for a specific project.
Marketing Services Officer
Copylandia Office Systems Corporation
Jan 2009 - Mar 2011 (2 years 2 months)
• Responsible for researching, initiating, conceptualizing, making out-the-box and high impact marketing materials for all the branches of The Copylandia Office Systems Corporation nationwide.
• Highly implements approved and updated corporate branding to all branches of Copylandia by providing an “easy read” branding guide.
• Supports the Sales Team in their monthly and annual sales output target by providing necessary sales kit, brochure, fliers, product catalogs, AVP and other special marketing collateral for every market sector assigned to them.
• Provide compelling sales support material in every events, partnership and sponsorship
of Copylandia Office Systems Corporation nationwide.
• Caters the corporate and internal affairs materials, such as Newsletter, AVP, Job Fair Poster, Banner and other on-demand requirements
• Evaluates seminars and trainings for Marketing Staff to be more creative, efficient and productive employee of the company.
Senior Graphics Designer (2nd Man Team Lead)
DG3 - Diversified Global Graphics Group
Sep 2008 - Jan 2009 (4 months)
• Responsible in assigning ads to respective graphic designers in a team and assuring it will meet the assigned deadlines by imposing the fastest turn-around-time (TAT)
• Also responsible in communicating with the clients through Instant Messaging, inorder to
cascade issues regarding the different assigned ads