Mar 2019 - Present (2 years 10 months)
– Recreate the merchandise presentation as illustrated in Company directed marketing and merchandising floorset documents.
– Execute assigned visual displays during floorsets as directed in company visual documents.
– Build window and upper displays, dress bust forms, and merchandise fixtures and walls.
– Maintain proper lighting in the store and windows to ensure merchandise is highlighted appropriately.
– Execute styling and detailing of all merchandise in accordance with the visual directives.
– Ensure all merchandise is signed correctly and according to Company directed marketing and merchandising updates.
Product Development Technician
Cranberry Township, PA
Aug 2013 - Jan 2019 (5 years 5 months)
– Measure samples point by point when submitted by Vendors.
– Lead daily fit sessions and coordinate schedules to work with cross functional departments
– Compose and communicate all fit comments to Vendors after each fitting.
– Create and maintain final graded specs.
– Establish, monitor and maintain fit, construction and workmanship standards for product categories and ensure consistency across all Vendors.
– Approve strike offs, lab dips and fabric specifications.
– Maintain files and storage of Product Development materials, including reference samples, digital files and other physical samples
Vernon, United States
2009 - 2013 (4 years)
Create original artwork for screen printing and sublimation
Self Esteem/All Access Apparel
2007 - 2008 (1 year)
Create original artwork for screenprinting on girls and juniors sportswear
2005 - 2006 (1 year)
Create technical packs for oversea production
2004 - 2005 (1 year)
Create original prints and flats for mass production specialty clothing line
CAD Textile Designer
Los Angeles, CA
2003 - 2004 (1 year)
Create original prints and colorways using original artwork or vintage art