Manager, Marketing Campaigns
2016 - Present (5 years)
- Set up, track, manage, and report on marketing campaigns in Marketo that are designed to drive engagement from signup to participation.
- Create campaigns that directly contribute to improving health and help build, maintain, and refine Solera’s engagement engine.
- Set up email campaigns, QA, support ongoing testing, and continually optimize content and creative.
- Cleanse lists, surface any data issues, and conduct member imports into the marketing automation platform.
- Set up and track multiple campaigns on a rolling calendar.
- Gather and monitor funnel metrics to provide real-time insights into company performance.
- Apply solid project management skills to coordinate moving parts and inform relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct frequent assessments of marketing database health.
Marketing Automation Specialist & Project Manager
Saint Louis, MO
2013 - 2015 (2 years)
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, I administered the Marketo database for a Fortune 500 company with over 600,000 leads. I executed marketing campaigns and programs; lead routing and scoring; data management; segmentation; forms and landing pages; nurture tracks; and reporting:
- Optimized and proactively maintained the lead database through data cleansing, enrichment, and augmentation, which allowed for more accurate segmentation and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Built 144 marketing automation campaigns (including drip, nurture, batch, and trigger campaigns) that supported the client’s marketing strategy and pipeline goals. Increased open rates by 8%; decreased unsubscribe rates by 4%.
- Launched three new workspaces and partitions within the same Marketo platform and developed campaigns, flows, segmentations, tracks, and scoring systems for the separate business units. Saved the client $180,000 by integrating the units into a single instance.
- Developed and implemented standardized best practices, documented all processes and procedures, and continually audited the platform’s performance.
As a Project Manager, I orchestrated website re-design projects; managed direct mail, SMS, and email campaigns; composed project proposals; conducted brand audits, and coordinated client communications with multiple teams in order to keep projects on time & within budget:
- Implemented, tested, and monitored two highly-targeted SMS campaigns for United Airlines. Provided campaign recommendations and weekly/monthly benchmarking, reporting, and analytics. Achieved above-average industry CTRs for both campaigns (average of 70% CTR).
- Conducted a 3 month-long competitive audit for YP Marketing Solutions and documented the findings in a 62-page audit comparing eight of its biggest potential competitors in the SEM space. The audit was reviewed by YP senior executives in order to evaluate and adjust their SEM services before officially launching ypSearch.
2012 - 2014 (2 years)
- Coordinated and executed on-premise and off-premise events.
- Shared knowledge of brands and use of products to current and potential consumers.
- Reported key demographics and industry trends/preferences to management.
Saint Louis, MO
2012 - 2013 (1 year)
- Designed creative and original proposal and annual audit covers using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Researched and collected data regarding prospective companies and clients; compiled and entered data into company’s pipeline.
- Proofread, revised, and published blog posts in WordPress and executed strategic SEO keywords in order to boost traffic.