Senior Graphic Artist
Mar 2006 - Present (15 years 1 month)
- Work on Infant/Toddler Boy graphics,prints and yarndyes for Sears/Kmart main store brand (Wonderkids, Toughskins, Joe Boxer Sleepwear, Outerwear, Swimwear, Baby Route 66, Baby SK2).
- Occasionaly work on girls prints and graphics.
- Work closely with designers to create and implement design concepts consistent with private brand strategies.
- Partner with graphic manager to stay current on new and developing art and trends to create art concepts.
Nov 2004 - Mar 2006 (1 year 4 months)
- Worked on Newborn,Infant,and Toddler Boy playwear line.
- Partnered with designer in research and development of seasonal trends and concepts.
- Assisted on boy and girl sleep wear product.
Jan 2003 - Sep 2004 (1 year 8 months)
- Worked on Infant/Toddler/Juvi Boy graphics for Targets main store labels-Circo/Cherokee.
- Have occasionally assisted on girls graphics.
- Participate and partner with designers in research and development of seasonal trends, themes, concepts and color.
Mar 2002 - Dec 2002 (9 months)
- Created flat sketches, graphics and textile prints.
- Oversaw production for an image branding company.
- Designed and created presentation boards, catalogs and media kits.
Jun 1999 - Jun 2000 (1 year)
-Created and painted designs for a children’s furniture / toy store. Painted and personalized design with precise detail on toy chests, rocking chairs, table tops, play pens, etc.
-Very fast paced environment required creative design concepts as well as excellent attention to detail.