Nov 2013 - Present (8 years 1 month)
Interactive Designer creating web and print graphics including website landing pages, email auto responder graphics, environmental trade show graphics and packaging/label design of new and existing products.
Graphic Design Adjunct Instructor
International Academy of Design and Technology Online
Feb 2011 - Present (10 years 10 months)
Conduct bi-weekly on-line sessions. Engage and monitor students through weekly academic discussion board posts. Evaluate and grade weekly individual assignments and discussion board posts. Mentor students by giving professional advice and encouragement through in-depth project feedback and inspirational announcements posted in the virtual campus.
2008 - Present (13 years)
• Designer and Co-Owner of Red Eye Coffee House. Responsible for branding and all aspects of design as well as contributing to research, sales and marketing.
• Designer for music groups producing mixtape covers, disc designs, t-shirts and posters.
• Creation of fliers, posters, wedding announcements, brochures, logos, business cards, letterheads and conceptual art.
Lead Graphic Designer
Jan 2011 - Mar 2013 (2 years 2 months)
Manage and develop ISS Research brand OhYeah! Nutrition. Develop all print ad campaign, environmental graphics, retail packaging, labels, POP/POS and web graphics. Manage off site photo shoots. Photo shoots to be utilized in various prints and web campaigns. Increased companies’ social media by over 1000% in six months.
Senior Graphic Designer
MET Studio Design
Oct 2007 - Apr 2010 (2 years 6 months)
London, UK, lead full concept and design implementation of graphics for projects located in the United Kingdom, China, Mexico and the Middle East. Designed and composed multimillion GBP credential, pitch, stage & final design documents for delivery and presentations. Developed and designed environmental graphics, directional signage and gallery icons for museums, exhibitions and visitor centers. Clear understanding of cultural sensitivity and sustainable design, through principles of economic, social, and ecological sustainability.
Graphic / Web Designer
Market Street Mortgage
2005 - 2007 (2 years)
Overall creation of loan officer and branch web pages including maintaining company intranet. Design and coordination of various field requests, including custom open house flyers, advertisements, posters, presentations, signage and web banners.
Our Town Inc.
2003 - 2005 (2 years)
• Layout and update franchising portion of company web site
• Track graphic activity information such as layouts, additional proofs, full menus, artwork, (scans, recreate logos) and final sign off by sponsor number