Feb 2014 - Present (7 years 7 months)
● Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts of client’s detailed description.
● Utilize effective communication to determine client design requirements, deadline, and budget.
● Manage professional relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure quality design services.
● Operate computer graphic software to determine size and arrangement of illustrative material.
● Advise and provide graphic design guidance to clients with design inquiries .
● Maintain detailed record of time used on design projects.
● Use of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, to advertise and market projects, as well as to facilitate graphic communication and relationships with clientele.
Nov 2015 - Dec 2016 (1 year 1 month)
● Create/edit graphic and/or text formatting markups.
● Provide touch-ups to meet specific guidelines.
● Create card carriers, major credit/prepaid cards, and web landing pages to match client’s marketing design scheme.
● Interact with clients to explain graphic design process.
● Apply creative abilities and provide exceptional customer service to ensure client satisfaction throughout the full design process.
● Resolve issues that may arise in design process quickly and effectively.
● Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple design projects and other administrative tasks as assigned.
● Meet external and internal deadlines.
● Working knowledge of colors and contrast to utilize during printing process.
● Coordinate with all departments to ensure timely completion of quality design projects.