GLOBAL DIRECTOR, MARKETING & CREATIVE
Feb 2018 - Present (3 years 3 months)
• Oversaw operations, strategic direction and tactical execution of hospitality products while setting rigorous goals to launch new products every 4-weeks.
• Analyzed marketing and brand positioning while translating present line of product into efficient brand planning, positioning and go-to-market strategies.
• Planned multi-channel marketing campaigns over 6-month cycle.
• Led creative and content development to build eye-catching branded advertising targeted to engage consumers in making purchases. Creative brand guide for all business unit marketing channels.
• Mentored, built, and grew team relations by providing collaborative, reliable group structure between teams of creative, marketing, editorial, PR, product development, and sales individuals while monitoring risks and bottlenecks.
• Measured, reported, and assessed KPI and ROI Digital and social channels.
• Coached and led creative development while creating stimulating content to reach B2C and B2B to take action and increase ROI.
• Growth in over two dozen RFP through digital ad campaign to increased brand awareness by impressions.
• Reduced overall operational costs by 32% without sacrificing effectiveness.