Apr 2012 - Present (11 years 8 months)
As a Communications Analyst my role requires working with businesses Executive and Senior Management teams to design, and implement the communication strategy and programme of activities consistent with our business unit and Group's vision, goals and strategy.
• Create and develop the design work for all communications strategies and approaches
• Assisting in the facilitation of the communications strategies that heightens visibility and supports specific initiatives so positioning the business unit in line with desired objectives
• Assess client requests for their relevance to agreed recommendation goals
• Provide advice to the business on the delivery and quality of their communication programs
• Project management input and specialist advice into the recommended priority programs.
• Ensuring that key stakeholder relationships and program delivery are consistent with Group-wide and business unit interdependencies
• Continually offer new, fresh and innovative ideas and solutions to maximise communications resources
• Assist in the co-ordination and management of relevant external community and peak body relationships for the business unit.
• Supporting the Communications Specialist with implementing the communications approaches.
Master of Design in Strategy and Enterprise
University of Technology, Sydney
Feb 2011 - Jul 2012 (1 year 5 months)
Master of Design Student Internship
University of Technology, Sydney - Designing out Crime research centre
Jul 2011 - Jun 2012 (11 months)
As an intern i worked with the Designing Out Crime research center in collaboration with the outer Western Sydney Aboriginal Advisory Committee and Housing NSW to create a visual identity, website and video for the Committee. This was a part of the History project and was launched in NAIDOC week in June 2012.
I also worked on projects with leading Australian retailer - Myer to reduce opportunistic crime in store to minimize shrinkage. This project was focused on redesigning the fitting rooms in Myer. The proposed solution addressed increased security for Myer products without jeopardizing the customer experience. This is currently being reviewed by the company.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Oct 2011 - Apr 2012 (6 months)