Bachelor's of Science Graphic Design
The Art Institue of Pittsburgh
2007 - 2010
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online June 2010
Bachelor’s of Science in Graphic Design
• Maintained a 3.4 GPA while completing difficult graphic design curriculum including: Flash animation, marketing, advanced typography, public relations, logo design and advertising.
• Became knowledgeable on both MAC and PC platforms including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Design Suite.
Associate's Degree Digital Graphic Design
Terra State Community College
2002 - 2005
Terra State Community College November 2005
Associate’s Degree in Digital Graphic Design
• Maintained a 3.3 GPA while studying many digital and graphic design courses.
• Courses included; Advanced Drawing, Photography, Typography, Web Design, Cost Estimation, Print Production.
none High School Curriculum
Woodmore High School
1999 - 2002
Woodmore High School June 2002
High School Diploma
• Maintained a 3.5 GPA while completing all required curriculum as well as taking advance placement History, Spanish and English. I was also active in High School Cross-Country, Soccer, Concert and Marching Band.