Jan 2018 - Mar 2018 (2 months)
• Produced presentation sketches for various clients such as Skittles and Covergirl.
• Generated CAD files to be 3D printed in-house for a one-off working model for Skittles.
• Produced KeyShot renderings for 2 Teaspoon client.
Receiver/ Stock Associate
Nov 2016 - Jan 2018 (1 year 2 months)
• Unload trailers and sort and process merchandise according to best practices and within production standards.
• Verify and keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Deliver incoming shipments and supplies to sales floor and office areas.
• Maintain luggage stock room, tag and scan luggage for inventory, and ensure luggage floor is stocked and
• Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
Aug 2017 - Sep 2017 (1 month)
• Developed CAD files for toy concepts to be 3D printed.
• Created exploded views for the overseas engineering department.
Glendale Heights, IL
Jul 2017 - Sep 2017 (2 months)
• Developed several concepts for a new line of commercial beverage dispensers.
• Generated CAD files of beverage dispenser concepts.
• Produced KeyShot files for presentation.
Senior Product Designer
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Mar 2008 - Mar 2016 (8 years)
• Served as lead designer for the Activision Skylanders account, an account that topped over $1 billion in sales in a five-year period.
Produced packaging and color studies of figures, generating Keyshot renderings of 3D models and any supporting
documents as needed.
• Served as the designer on several McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy lines, developed and guided concepts with the Creative department,
worked with Engineering department to ensure desired functions and feasibility of final models were met.
• Supported the product development team with concepts, technical drawings, exploded views, presentation material and
CAD for prototype and production.
• Worked closely with team members to define the design strategy from concept to 3D modeling and with cross-functional
teams positioned around the globe.
• Operated and maintain 3D printers as well cleaned and prepared printed 3D models.
Technical Writer/ Illustrator
Feb 2007 - Feb 2008 (1 year)
• Designed technical manuals for audio/visual equipment.
• Created assemblies and exploded views using SolidWorks then imported the drawings to vector.
• Proofread and edited manuals.
• Tested equipment for structural integrity in UL lab.
• Comprehended technology by observing production and use; interviewing engineers and designers; and studying blueprints,
sketches, drawings, specifications, parts list, mock-ups, samples, etc.
• Verified comprehension of technology by testing description and instructions.
Dec 2006 - Dec 2006
- Produced concepts of packages for Waxmen shower heads for Walmart.
Freelance Designer/ Intern
Think Design, LLC
Apr 2006 - Aug 2006 (4 months)
• Created prototypes of a facial muscle trainer for people with synkinesis.
• Produced CAD drawings in SolidWorks for a hang glider simulator.
• Developed several concepts for an automatic external defibrillator in conjunction with my internship.
Store Graphic Artist/ Signmaker
Whole Foods Market
Jul 1999 - Jun 2004 (4 years 11 months)
• Produced signage needed in store location and everything from ... special signage, department case signage, marketing
signage, and traffic flow signage.
• Created consistent store ads for marketing based on the Midwest marketing plan and slogan campaigns.
• Followed signmaking guidelines to promote a consistent look within the region.
• Communicated regional signmaking guidelines and information to store leadership group.