Currently, I am working as a Project Manager and freelance illustrator & 3D cad modeler.
I create 3D models and fix existing files in Rhinoceros based on individual projects. Working closely with individual employers, files are completed quickly with precision.
I am a graduate of Tyler School of Art, Temple University with a double major BFA in Ceramics and Metals/Jewelry/CADCAM as well as an Art History minor.
Areas of interest including 3D CAD Modeler, Illustrator, Concept Artist, Metal/Jewelry Fabrication, Toy Designer, Product Designer, Prop Artisan, Sculptor and Film and Media arts.
Please contact me for freelance 3D modeling or Illustration work at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view my portfolio at www.corinnehansen.com
- Latin Honors Magna Cum Laude GPA 3.82
- Rudolf Staffel Award in Ceramics May 2013
- First Honorable Mention in the Collab Student Design Competition Game On! Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA 2012
- Ceramics Representative at Tyler Tribute Award reception, Tyler School of Art, Philadelphia, PA. 2013
- Temple University Academic Scholarship, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA. 2009-2013